During the PADI Divemaster training program, you will learn dive leadership through both classroom and independent study. You complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that stretch your ability to organize and solve problems as well as help others improve their scuba.
As you progress through your Divemaster course, you’ll expand your diving knowledge, hone your skills and increase your confidence. Then, as a PADI Divemaster, you’ll use these attributes to lead, mentor and motivate other divers and experience the joy of seeing them transformed by the majesty of the acquatic realm.
Pre Requisites to become a PADI Divemaster
- PADI Open Water Diver Certification
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certification
- PADI Rescue Diver Certification
- CPR and First Aid training within the past 24 months
- 40 Logged Dives to begin the course
- Medical Certificate signed by a physician
Equivalents from all training agencies are accepted
As a PADI Divemaster, you will be able to:
- Supervise training and recreational related activities by planning, organizing and directing scuba dives.
- Assist PADI instructors with their training sessions for any PADI Diving Course.
- Introduce non divers and divers to skin diving with the PADI Skin Diver Course
- Introduce non divers to water activities with the PADI Discover Snorkeling Program
- Introduce new divers to the area with the Discover Local Diving Program